This type solar water heater has pumps to circulate thermal media, (water, or glycol) to exchange heat from the solar collector to the water storage tank. Solar collectors and storage tanks installed at different locations of the building and the heat transfer happens through high efficiency pumps controlled by microprocessor-based controls.
- Tanks can be installed separately from the collector
- Possibility to control overheating during summer
- Electric backup heater with auto temperature control
- Unlimited capacities & suitable for large installations
- Remote monitoring & Control options